Tuesday, October 11, 2011

"Are you okay?"

That's the question of today. Am I okay? No. But who cares? I'll be okay eventually. I don't know why everyone keeps pressing me about it. Even the one who changed my status from "okay" to "not okay" doesn't know that they did it. I refuse to discuss. It's over with. Next topic.

It's seeming like I don't fully exist. I keep having these horrible dreams, too. Horrible in a good way I guess. I know that people have been trying to figure out dreams for pretty much ever, but I've decided to agree with whoever it is that first said that they're peeks into alter dimensions. I feel really bad for my alter selves. I definitely have a good life compared to them. What I don't like is that sometimes I go back to the same ones. I wonder if they have had dreams where they're me. If so, it's probably a pretty boring dream. Maybe I should live a bit more of an exciting life, just to make sure that they can have at least one good dream while they're in my head.

I suppose this has been an okay starting ramble.
This is Eeka Eyes, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment