Monday, November 14, 2011

Secrets #1

I've been inspired to start a blog about my secrets so here goes. Basically, each day I log in, I'm going to share a secret or two. I don't know yet if there will be details, but I think I'm just going to go with it.

I've been self destructive since I was about 15. The idea first popped in my head when I was 11 or 12, I'm not sure which. When I say self destructive, I literally just mean "harming oneself". I do it in more than just a physical way. I figuratively beat myself up on an hourly basis. I can't remember the last time I went a whole day without hating myself. Of course, I've also attempted suicide before, but obviously that didn't pan out how I thought it would. The worst part about that was when I told my best friend at the time, she just seemed bored by my talking and acted like it didn't matter. So, I quit telling people whenever I started to feel like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment